The history here at the grange is integral to our winery project. Without this property, with its rolling fields and the historical buildings we would not be doing what we are today.
The building that houses our winery is actually the barn that was built in 1826, and in fact, it is the first barn ever built on the property. The hayloft now houses our tasting bar, and the old limestone basement that was once a dairy milking parlor, is now our wine cellar.
Visit us at: http://grangeofprinceedward.com